Montana wrote this song while we were at church. It brought a tear to my eye.
Jesus Loves Me
1. I like Jesus. He loves me. He loves us all. I like Jesus . He loves me.
2. Jesus Loves us like children. He gave us a gift. Not like a boat, Not like a doll. The gift is Love.
3. I like Jesus. He loves me. He gave me parents that love me.
4. It's time for prayer. I like Jesus.
5. He loves meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
How sweet is that??
2 comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.
Wow Jenn! i can't believe how much Montana looks like Sierra....
I was looking at the picture and thinking, I don't remember sierra wearing glasses.
well...the song is great !
Post a Comment