We are thoroughly enjoying our summer!!! Swimming, Vacations, Camps, Sports, Hanging with friends, movies....seriously, can't it last all year!! I know, I know...too much of a good thing is no good. But we, especially me, can't get enough.
As usual, I have waited to long to write a post and now there is so much to write that I don't know where to begin. I guess I will start with the "good" news. We have decided to take our home off the market. We were getting a lot of lookers, but no one willing to seal the deal. It's so much stress keeping the house ready to show, and we were having showings 2-3 times a week. So we have decided to wait a year, continue with the improvements, and try again. Hopefully the market will have improved by then. There is just no way I am willing to drop the price to where I would be loosing money. So we are super happy to be in our home sweet home for another year. Sierra can finish high school, Montana can finish grade school--and then we will see where life takes us.
Work at FOX has been so insane lately. Our systems have been crashing and we have been stressed to the max trying to keep things on air- doing things 2-3 times because they keep getting kicked out of the system. But now, we are back on line and it is such a relief. For the most part I love my co-workers and am so blessed to be working in a field I enjoy. I have also been crazy busy with my cleaning business- but that is a good thing! I have decided it is my therapy time. I can think, and work out my anger, and make someone happy in the process. I can only take on probably two more homes- and that will be my limit.
Here are some fun highlights of our summer so far. Kids are happy, busy, and miraculously...I have not heard the phrase "I'm bored" yet this summer. But I know they are looking forward to heading back to school. Justice and Montana were able to travel to Idaho with my mom and grama Dodie to see Danee Dee graduate and attend the family party. They had a blast. Right now they are in Disneyland with their dad. Sierra has travel plans with her dad, but they haven't decided a destination yet. I'm sure it will be somewhere fabulous. I hope to at least squeeze in a camping trip here or there. We will see. For whatever reason I can't post video here, which stinks!! But visit my facebook page to check out more of our goings-on! Happy Summer!
 |
| Swimming at Kearns Rec |
 |
| Mr. Happy! |
 |
| Out in the deep! |
 |
| Help! haha..what a ham! |
 |
| Little Miss Smarty Pants! |
 |
| Getting dolled up for a day at the park w friends |
 |
| Started his orthodontist work...Retainer first! |
 |
| Blonde & Tan...must be summer |
 |
| Sierra's birthday pedi! 17 Y'all!! |
 |
| After 6 mos. they finally put her bottom braces on! I LOVE this pic! |
 |
| Sierra's drill team marching in the T-ville Days Parade |
 |
| Team before the parade! Cuties! |
 |
| 5 games in 2 days...4 wins...and still smilin'! |
 |
| Warriors!!! |
 |
| The Real Salt Lake Mascot! |
 |
| Tana & Amalia--They may look sweet & innocent... |
 |
| Waiting for the next game |
 |
| Cool soccer ball painted on the grass! |
 |
| At the drive-in movies |
 |
| Before heading to Drill Camp |
1 comment:
If you are in Boise, you can come clean my house. Just kidding, we will go to lunch.
Post a Comment