Monday, January 13, 2014

In Five Short Years

Today is January 13, 2014.

In 5 short years, I anticipate the following:
Sierra will be 24 years old. She will be married and have one child.
She will be flourishing in her photography/videography business and still teaching dance on the side.
I will be babysitting every chance I get :-)

Montana will be 19. She will have graduated high school and be attending her first year of college. She is very smart and I assume either academic scholarships or soccer scholarships will come her way.  She will be torn between her boyfriend and her studies.  She will still be living at home and working a part time job to pay for her car, insurance, and spending money :-)

Justice will  be 17.  He hates school but loves to socialize and has many friends. He is on the swim team at school and still plays his saxophone.  He would love to be in the school band also, but had to pick one or the other. He hasn't dated much, but loves to hang out with girls.  He is still trying to figure out his sexuality and hasn't made a commitment one way or the other yet. It will come in time.
He is also working part time as a lifeguard and loves having money for gas and video games.

It's crazy to think how much will change from now to then...I'm enjoying every minute while the future falls into place.  


No comments:

...