Not cool!! But that will be us in a couple of days. Viva Lost Wages!!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Las Vegas Baby
So this week is going to be weird. Eric is off to Las Vegas for a business trip from Sunday-Wednesday. Then we (the kids & I + grama laura + grama dodie?) leave for Las Vegas from Wednesday through Sunday. So we won't see each other for a whole week- even though we are traveling to the same city. Of course his trip is first class the whole way. He got picked up from the airport in a limo, put up in the Bellagio, shmoozing with the big wigs. Our trip will be 10 hours cramped in the car, then spent in a high school gymnasium for Sierra's National Dance Competition. We are still excited. We will squeeze in as much fun as we can. Today while I was slaving on laundry and dishes- I got this pic from my honey.
Not cool!! But that will be us in a couple of days. Viva Lost Wages!!
Not cool!! But that will be us in a couple of days. Viva Lost Wages!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so jealous! Have fun in Vegas and good luck at Nationals.
I hope you guys have a great time! I am super jealous, but you deserve it!
Cindy
Post a Comment