Saturday, December 5, 2009

Justice's Baptism


What a special day. It was snowing lightly outside, like a gentle reminder of how new and clean things can be! Great-Uncle Steve did the Baptism & Confirmation. He was not feeling his best, but we were so glad he was able to be there with us. Sierra gave the talk on Baptism, and Montana gave a talk about the Holy Ghost. Eric & I did the prayers. Montana & Maddy sang "I am a child of God". Mom played the piano for us & it was beautiful. Lots of friends and family showed up to help us celebrate. We are so proud of Justy's decision to join The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. He has been doing his best to listen to the Holy Ghost and do what is right. I can see a new light in his eyes that radiates into everything he does. It is a wonderful thing. Congrats buddy.

No comments:

...