Friday, December 3, 2010

Happy #9 Justice!

Can't believe my baby just turned 9.  We talk all the time about how I held him for three straight days in the hospital because I knew he was my last.  I still remember the first time I changed his diaper, he peed on me.  Awww, the memories :-) 

I decided to take the kids sledding since we have been dumped on repeatedly with snow in the last week.  It was perfect!! The kids had such a great time.  We went to a hill/park that is close to our house and they all started going down the super steep part that has a little bump, or, ramp if you will.  Those kids were FLYING.  And loving it.  Montana was going down on her knees, Justice face first, his friends were giggling and screaming with delight.  It was a bit heart-stopping at times when they looked like they were tumbling to their death.  They would lay their for a few seconds, and then get up and climb the hill again.  Total fun!

We came back to the house for hot chocolate and ice cream.  I did make a cake, but it turned out so horribly that I didn't dare serve it.  Sad.  So we put a candle in the ice cream and sang happy birthday. 

Didn't get many pics but here they are.  Happy Birthday sweetheart!


The Birthday Boy


Tana "trying" to be cool...haha-love ya


Justice & Jordan




Elissia, Victoria, & Jordan


Opening the loot

Grampa Dave putting the RC car together


Grama & Grampa Nelson



Elissia & Victoria


No comments:

...