Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Jenn's Wendover Haul!!

Hi Everyone!


I just came back from my work party for KJZZ TV14. As most of you know I have been working their as a Master Control Operator for the last 6 months on the graveyard shift. Anyhoo, We took a fun bus to Wendover. It was soooo awesome! We played Bingo for the big prizes and then they had a drawing for prizes for each person that came to the party. I thought that was great. Right off the bat they had the Bingo game for the 37" flat screen HDTV. And I won it!!! Everyone is so mad at me- hee hee hee. Except Eric, he is totally loving it. It really is nice. I also won a family pass to Cherry Hills Water Park and a gift certificate to Cafe Med. Haven't ever been there but it sounds yummy. That was all on the bus. I could've just come home then and been happy. When we got to Wendover they took us to the movies, we had lunch at the Casino Buffet, and they even gave us some gambling money. I came out even so it was a fun day. More Bingo on the way home but I let everyone else have a turn winning :-) !!

As if that weren't enough- we got paid wages while at the party. It was fun. This is such a great company to work for. Because of Larry Miller owning the joint sometimes we get free concert tickets, race track tickets, and some of our Advertisers give us stuff sometimes (Theatre tickets, gift certificates, etc.) Lots of perks. Eric and I recently got to go see the Tim & Faith concert on their dime. I am not complaining- except sleeping would be nice. FUN DAY!!

1 comment:

~Amber~ said...

Lucky you!!!! Nice TV. Now we can BBQ and watch a movie ha ha ha!!! we need to get together again.

...