I just got the postcard today for my 20th high school reunion. Wow that makes me feel old. It will be fun to see all my old friends. I have been thinking about how grown-up I felt back when I graduated. I felt like I could conquer the world and do anything I wanted. Now, I see kids that are 17, 18 and they look SO YOUNG!!! They barely look old enough to drive. It's funny to me.
Yesterday Justice and Tana decided they were NOT going to fight anymore. They were helping each other with their chores, sitting on the couch with their heads tilted in on each other, and being drippy sweet to each other. It was awesome! But the next day it was back to the norm. It was great while it lasted.
Sierra has her first REAL boyfriend. This one has lasted over two weeks. I think that is a record. He sounds like a nice boy, I get to keep my eye on him at the volleyball games. He probably doesn't know who I am, but I am the one eyeballing his every move. Him and Sierra smile at each other. It is cute. She says they haven't kissed yet, but I found a text message with an "I love you" and a kiss icon next to it. Hmmmm. I will believe her for now.
Life seems pretty much like the same thing everyday now that school has started. We are getting better at getting done what needs to be done each day. I guess that is what it is all about. Talk to you all later.
No comments:
Post a Comment