We were spending a quiet night at home watching movies, when Justice starts hollering "IT'S SNOWING". We knew it was coming, but it still was a shock to see it actually coming down in such a fierce storm. It didn't stick on the streets, but it covered the lawn. So I guess that Halloween is going to be cold- once again. The kids are super excited about dressing up and parties and candy. We have always loved Halloween. The kids have their costumes and can't wait to wear them. We have a primary activity this week where they get to wear their costumes, my preschool classes have parties this week, and then next week the real fun starts. I think I enjoy it more than they do. Montana is trying to enjoy the scary stuff more this year. She feels a little left out when Sierra goes to the haunted houses and watches the more grown up shows. But, she still is our easily frightened one, who shrieks at everything even remotely scary. We have tried to tell her that she doesn't have to like that scary stuff, but she doesn't want to hear that. What a cutie.
I asked to cut my hours back at KJZZ (my night job) to part-time. So it looks like that will happen, but I am still waiting for final approval. It will be nice to spend more time at home, and hopefully one or two more nights of sleep won't hurt either. We will see.
No comments:
Post a Comment