Friday, November 9, 2007

9 Years

As of the 14th, my lovely wife and i have been married for 9 years. I can't believe it has been that long. I guess life has a way of moving very quickly. In the past 9 years a lot has happened. We have had some wonderful moments and a few not so wonderful. There have been scary times. There have been bleeding children, broken bones, illness and any number of other things.

So far I have made it sound like it has been all bad. This is not the case. The good times have far outweighed the bad. There has been love and laughter. There have been vacations filled with smiles. There have been days filled with movies and popcorn. There have been weekends when all we did was sit and play games and just be with each other. As I said there have been many more good days than bad.

In the last 9 years there has been one constant in my life. That one thing is my wife. She has been beside me everyday. She is the rock that supports me. I can't say enough about her. All I think I can say is Thank you and I love ya.

Here's too another 9 years.

No comments:

...