Sunday, November 11, 2007
Pasta & Hairspray
Eric was doing his lodge duties for the night, so the kids and I were off for some fun and adventure. We went to Fazoli's for dinner. The kids were in heaven. Pasta, pizza, & pop. They were being so cute with each other. Tana was trying to be polite. She had to burp, and put her hands around her mouth- which she thought would make it more quiet- but it was so loud. We all just kind of sat there trying not to laugh. Silly girl. On our way out the kids set off the alarm in the van while I was refilling my drink. I heard it but I didn't think it was our car. I kept thinking, "Geez, turn that thing off!!" So it was embarrassing to find out it was me. hee hee. So it was going off for a while with the poor kids inside covering their ears. Sorry guys. We decided to go see Hairspray with my man John Travolta in drag. I couldn't stop laughing. Sierra liked it too, but Justice and Tana were bored for the most part. It is a cute show. A 5 star in my opinion. It has an 50's integration story tied in with the dancing show. After the movie Sierra said that she loves movies that inspire you to do something great. Here I am thinking she means like including all people, or being nice to everyone or something like that. Then she said " I can't wait to try a new hairstyle like the ones in the movie- I loved her dress too!" So much for deep thinking. The kids have been in a serious "Shotgun" war. You know, who gets the front seat. So after the movie, they all started running at full speed to see who would get the front. It was hilarious. They were shoving and pushing and sitting on top of each other. I have tried assigned seats, rotating seats, first one there gets it- none of it seems to work. HELP. I think we will go back to assigned seats as there are brusies this morning from last nights escapades. I love hanging with my kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment