Wow!! Can you believe our baby is now 6!! We sure can't. Tonight we will have a Transformers Birthday party with his friends and family. He has been out of his mind excited for this. And luckily we are all feeling much better. I will need to spray the house down with Lysol so that we don't pass germs along to anyone else.
Justice is very smart. His teacher gave him high marks at our last Parent-Teacher conference. She also said that he is quite a gentleman. He holds the door open for the girls, and makes the boys wait until all the girls have come in. He also bows to his teacher. Don't know where all of that came from- he is definately not that way at home. But I am happy that he has manners in public. He has a sweet laugh and a beautiful smile. We love to see those dimples. I still remember holding him for 3 days straight at the hospital-knowing it was my last baby, I wanted to make that new baby feeling last forever. I get teary eyed just thinking about it.
Anyhoo-Happy Birthday Justice!!
No comments:
Post a Comment