Saturday, February 2, 2008

Hannah Montana

I took Montana and her friend Maddy to see the HM 3D movie! It was soo fun! It really was just like being there- except for the popcorn and 3D glasses. We were singing and they were squealing, everyone was clapping and having a great time. They had a red carpet where you could go up on the little stage, complete with lights and karaoke machine, and sing your heart out! They also had "Sweet and Sassy" there (See link below) doing little mini makeovers on the kids- sprayed them with glitter hair spray, put a glitter star on their cheek, and gave them lip gloss. Let me tell you they were in heaven. It was a lot of fun. Took some pics on my phone/camera but they didn't turn out real good and I can't figure out how to get them on the computer (Sierra-help!) So if I can I will post them later.

www.sweetandsassy.com

We ended up not being able to go to either funeral yesterday due to scheduling issues. I forget how busy Fridays are- here's our typical schedule- just so I can remember the fun in the future when I look back at this

7:00- Get home from long night at work
7:30- Take Sierra to school
9:00-Take Montana to school
11:40 Take Justice to school
12:45 Pick Sierra up from school
1:45 Pick up Justice and Tana from school
2:30 Tana's art class
4:00 Pick up Tana

And I was suppose to squeeze in two funerals at 11:00 and 1:00? Yeah- I don't know what I was thinking. Then we shifted into dinner- and got ready for the HM movie. So I feel extremely guilty today but I know it would have just not worked out. Started filing our taxes last night- YIKES!! We had our best year ever- but now it is biting us in the butt!! This is the first year ever we have had to pay. I know- boo-hoo, poor you! We need to work out a plan for next year- so we are sitting down for a serious strategy session this weekend. STRESS!

I started a water aerobics class today. I was thinking it would be a nice way to work back into things with my ankle still being tender. It was a great workout and I was the skinny one in the class- BONUS!! It was fun and I can really feel it in all my muscles. I went into it thinking it would be a piece of cake- it sneaks up on you!! Sat in the steam room after and felt like I was in heaven. Can't wait to go back!! Nice way to de-stress!

Eric may be going back to Europe soon and possibly Russia for work. So I am getting my passport in for renewal. Hopefully I will be able to get in on at least one of those trips! Also we are planning a Mediterranean crusie for our 10th anniversary coming up in November. Wahoo!!
That's it for now I guess!!

No comments:

...