http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/200/5127/?ck=1
We are going to two funerals tomorrow. Grampa Owen (My aunt Marge's father), a great man who fought bravely with cancer, and GBH, another great man who lived to a ripe old age and never stopped working and laboring for what he believed in. They passed away on the same day. What great examples we have around us. In an age where the world seems to be falling apart around us, we tend to overlook the millions of great people who lead "simple" lives, full of faith and ethics. We will head downtown to the churchwide viewing at the Conference Center. We are going to take Trax (the train) down with the kids. I hope they will feel the love and comfort that he has brought to so many. He is the only living prophet they have known- I hope they will remember him fondly as I do the LDS prophets of my childhood.
No comments:
Post a Comment