For what it's worth, we are falling into a routine and feel like we are on auto pilot...which is good, but doesn't leave much time for fun. We went miniature golfing this week and had a lot of fun. Montana was really wacking the ball as hard as she could and it would fly four or five holes over...after some safety talk and coaching, she started to get a better feel for the game. Justice did really well and had a couple of holes in one! There is nothing more satisfying to me than spending time with my family. I am hopeful that I can squeeze more of that in this weekend. I would love to head to the fair--I heard that Boyz 2 Men is performing. I didn't know they were even still together! That would be a blast from the past.
Today is 9/11 and as I do every year, I feel such a lump in my throat. I love the way God can turn tragedy into miracles: 9/11=pure love for fellow americans...divorce=a true chance for happiness...Columbine=stronger bullying policies in school/Megan's Law...a heart attack=a new outlook on life. May we all take the opportunity to be thankful for our loved ones today, for our country, and for the breath in our lungs.
No comments:
Post a Comment