Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hello Again!

It's been so long since I posted anything I almost couldn't remember my password to log in!! My computer has been running really crappy and wouldn't load pics or play video or music...so to me, It's not worth posting anything if I can't put a pic with it. However, Dallin (Patrick's son) came to the rescue last night. He figured out why my wireless internet was not working, and it has been down for about 6 months. Got my computer to run faster and got my laptop up and running as well. Needless to say, I am a happy girl with all my gadgets up and running!! The kids are loving it as well. Why is it that the teens nowadays can figure out this tech stuff like it's nothing? Well, I love it. Thanks so much Dallin.


Big D...Dallin Atencio

Patrick has been helping me get the yard in shape. It's no big deal to him, but I am so appreciative. My yard is so tiny, but such a mess. Everytime he comes over he is pruning, raking, shoveling, or planting something. Lord, I love that man!! He's been great to help me with the never-ending fix-it list for the house too! He is a true sweetheart! Thanks you for all your help Pat!!
Logan, UT (Me with a chinese smile!)

Pat wishing he would have brought his fishing gear!

At the Drill Showcase

Pat's first dance competition...see the fear in his eyes!!


The kids have been busier than ever! We are always on the go with Drill Team, Dance Classes, Baseball, Activity Days, School Events, and hanging out with friends. My car has not stopped driving for the last two months!! :-)

Sierra tried out for Drill Team again and was elected Junior Rep. Which will be a big job for her. She has been busy planning the year and excited about what they plan to do. She will be 16 in just a few short weeks! June 8th. She will be able to get her driver's license. Her dad has arranged a car for her, but they have to get it here from Texas. hmmmm...guess that will be her first road trip. I will keep you updated on that. But she is extremely excited about that. I am too, but I fear I will not see her much after that. As the only time we currently spend together is when I am driving her somewhere. She is still dating her boyfriend Mark. He is a great kid and a good influence on her.
Sierra modeled some prom dresses for a rental site. She was able to use this gorgeous one for her Drill Team Showcase Performance. She was escorted by her dad.

Drill Team Super Fan Pic


Sierra won first place with her amazing solo at the NY Nationals

Drill Team kicking butt at the NY Nationals! Time to Party!

Montana continues to flourish as a writer. She is writing stories on her author website day and night. When I read them, I can't believe what an amazing talent she has. She is almost finished with one book and when it is posted I will put the link up. I think we may have a legitimate author in the family!! She is also LOVING her dance classes...especially HIP HOP. She cannot wait for Tuesdays. I love to see her enjoying it so much! Her recitals are coming up next month and then she can try out for ShowTeam if she wants to. I think she is still torn between that and soccer. She has been playing in a recess league at school and really loves it. Although I have still not seen her mad skills she keeps bragging about. hee hee.


Montana's modeling session with Sierra. Zoolander comes to mind! :-)

You are gorgeous girl!


Superflagraph!


Mad Skills! This is called a Capital Letter Stall! You go girl!

Justice has been doing well with baseball but still struggles with the intense schedule. It's game or practice everyday. He's at that age where he somedays would rather just stay home and watch tv, but can't. When he is there, he loves it. He has been playing right field and occassionaly 2nd base. He has hit the ball when up to bat a few times and has been walked to base several times. His favorite part of the game is when he can steal a base. So cute! When he is in the outfield he is practically in center splits...what a card. But he is learning so much from his fantastic coach, and I think it is sooooo good for him to spend time with a bunch of boys. I feel for him in this house of girls. He needs his man time!! He has grown to love the History Channel & the Military Channel on tv. Daddy, Grampa, and Patrick all watch it, and I think he has learned that it's just what boys do!


Don't split your pants!!

Trying to stay warm!

Hey batta batta batta, sa-wiiing batta!!


Here we go Bluejays, here we go!!

We are enjoying spring/winter, and are hopeful that the snow has ended and the sunshine can stay! School will be out the first week of June and it will be nice to be able to spend some down time with the kids. Can't wait for summer!

No comments:

...