Monday, April 30, 2007

Mexico Round 2

As you may remember I was in Mexico last month to do some distributor meetings and to pre-launch a new product. The big boss was there last week to continue the hype and was asked "why are you here. Where is Eric" (all with a spanish accent). When I arrived at work today he (the big boss) said to me "Can you come down to Acapulco and help me launch Durian Fusion?" I said "of course". This is the good part and please don't tell my wife. It is going to e a surprise. The big boss told me I could bring my wife. How exciting is that!!!!!!!! So in June I will get to spend some time with the love of my life in wonderful Acapulco.

Remember don't tell.......

2 comments:

Jenn & Kiddos said...

Eric, you are such a goof ball! I love ya and can't wait to be on the beach!!!

Jenn

Greg and Niki said...

You guys are SO silly! Have fun in Mexico!
- Nik

...