We had such a blast! 3 days at both parks and we still didn't see everything we wanted to. I thought the best part was that Eric insisted that we ALL get ear hats. It was his first time there too! He is still a kid at heart!
We wore ourselves out everyday. We would come home for a nap mid-day and then go party til late at night. It was a great time.
Justice was still a little afraid of some of the rides. He would get on the ride and cry the whole time "THIS IS NOT FUN!!" We tried not to laugh at him but it was pretty funny. He cried on the Pirates of the Caribbean, Star Tours, and the Jungle Cruise- which are pretty tame! They played Red Hot Chili Pepp
ers Songs on the Roller Coaster rides which made them even more fun- we would be rockin' out and it was over before it really got started. We stood in line for the Autotopia (Where the kids can drive) for an hour and a half- we were getting really close to the front when Justice had to go potty and couldn't hold it- so Eric took him and the girls and I still rode it. Sierra drove her own car, and Montana and I were in another. It was hilarious. Sierra kept saying- "It was so hard to push the gas. Is that how hard it really is?" I would just say yep! She is growing up so fast, I try to discourage her from any of the fun stuff anytime I can. Montana drove and I pushed the gas. She would laugh and scream on every turn. Anyway- even though Justice didn't ride that one- he still says the Cars were his favorite! What a card!

Sierra and Eric went back to the park by themselves one night when the little ones and I wanted to go swimming instead. They rode a few rides and spent some good time together. They really needed that FUN time together. When they came back they realized they hadn't taken a room key. The kids and I had long been asleep. They pounded on the door, called the room, my cell phone, Sierra's cell phone- I heard none of it. So they went to the front desk to get a new key. It didn't work. They tried a second new key. It didn't work either. So the maintenance guy came up with some kind of machine to fix the door for them. By the time they got the door open, Sierra was asleep in the hall, Eric was p.o.'d about the whole ordeal- and I was just waking up. We all laughed about it in the morning. It was quite an ordeal.
We had breakfast in the park with the characters on our last morning there. It was awesome! The kids were mesmerized when they would come to our table and spend some time with us. We saw Tigger, Alice in Wonderland and the Madhatter, Chip and Dale, and Captain Hook. Out in the park we saw, Goofy, Mickey, Lightning McQueen and Mater. That was the BEST! Justice got to wave the flag for them to leave the area they were at. We got ALL of their autographs and pics with each one.
We stopped to watch a parade of "High School Musical" It was so cute. At the end they grabbed folks from the audience to come and dance with them. They grabbed Montana and she love
d it. She was out there shakin her stuff and so excited to be a part of it all. We got some pics and video of it.
The fireworks each night, the lines, the thrilling rides, the excitement of what to do next- was such a great memory for all of us. We are so thankful that we were finally able to do this for our kids. It was totally worth it!!
We rented a car for the drive, not roomy like our van, but it was a nice ride. The kids played games, watched movies, and slept. It was long, but we had fun being together.
Eric and I had so much fun, he suggested we go back for our anniversary in November- just the two of us- and ride all the "Grown-up" rides. I think that would be fun. But what would we tell the kids????
We wore ourselves out everyday. We would come home for a nap mid-day and then go party til late at night. It was a great time.
Justice was still a little afraid of some of the rides. He would get on the ride and cry the whole time "THIS IS NOT FUN!!" We tried not to laugh at him but it was pretty funny. He cried on the Pirates of the Caribbean, Star Tours, and the Jungle Cruise- which are pretty tame! They played Red Hot Chili Pepp
Sierra and Eric went back to the park by themselves one night when the little ones and I wanted to go swimming instead. They rode a few rides and spent some good time together. They really needed that FUN time together. When they came back they realized they hadn't taken a room key. The kids and I had long been asleep. They pounded on the door, called the room, my cell phone, Sierra's cell phone- I heard none of it. So they went to the front desk to get a new key. It didn't work. They tried a second new key. It didn't work either. So the maintenance guy came up with some kind of machine to fix the door for them. By the time they got the door open, Sierra was asleep in the hall, Eric was p.o.'d about the whole ordeal- and I was just waking up. We all laughed about it in the morning. It was quite an ordeal.
We stopped to watch a parade of "High School Musical" It was so cute. At the end they grabbed folks from the audience to come and dance with them. They grabbed Montana and she love
The fireworks each night, the lines, the thrilling rides, the excitement of what to do next- was such a great memory for all of us. We are so thankful that we were finally able to do this for our kids. It was totally worth it!!
We rented a car for the drive, not roomy like our van, but it was a nice ride. The kids played games, watched movies, and slept. It was long, but we had fun being together.
Eric and I had so much fun, he suggested we go back for our anniversary in November- just the two of us- and ride all the "Grown-up" rides. I think that would be fun. But what would we tell the kids????
No comments:
Post a Comment