Well the kids are back in school -YES!!- Eric is back to work, and I have started my new job. It is weird to be home and not running around all morning like we usually do. I will have some training to do with the new teachers that are taking over my classes- but then I am done with preschool. It is bittersweet. I will probably cry- but it will be fine. Skyler has been such a little sweetpea. He is so mellow. Nothing at all like my kids were. I am sure that won't last- but it has been an easy start.
Sierra is performing next week at the Jazz Game with her Stars team. GO STARS - GO JAZZ. So she has some rehearsals this week and next. She will even get out of school early on Tuesday for a rehearsal on the floor of the Arena (Energy Solutions) and then we will be screaming till we are hoarse at the game. We bought the "good" seats- so we hope to be as close as we have ever been. You would think I have some connections working for Larry Miller- but, no. I think we are way more excited than she is. Kids.
Thing 2 and Thing 3 (as we lovingly call them) will start soccer again this weekend. And last but not least- the Envoy should be ready to pick up tomorrow. Then all will be right with the world. I love normal.
No comments:
Post a Comment