Finally the Envoy is out of the repair shop. But now Eric is so use to the little Malibu that he is thinking of trading it in for a smaller car for better gas mileage. Driving one hour to work, and one hour back takes a lot of gas. I have been trying to convince him to get a smaller car for a while- so we will see what happens.
The organization frenzy continues. We are excited about getting things in order, but it has been a lot of work. The honey do list grows by the minute. I guess that is the way it should be.
The kids seem to be on autopilot. They come and go and do their thing with little help needed from mom and dad. Except their chores. We continue to argue daily about getting them done. I know this is normal- but it drives me completely up the wall. I am trying to keep things in focus "Will this really matter in 10 years?- YES!". I don't want my kids to grow up thinking that mom does everything for them Then they move out and don't even know how to dust, vacuum, or clean a toilet. But it doesn't seem to be helping my sanity. I know I was the same way when I was a kid, and yet somehow, I grew up and knew how. I always remember my brothers famous saying "Jenn, you exaggerate so bad!". I know I do- relax already- or as the kids say nowadays "Chillax mom!"
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment