This past weekend was a good one. Jenn and I looked at carpet and furniture. We both are very excited to do something with our dated home. It is a good house with a lot of love but blue carpet is so last century. We have big plans and have spent the last several weeks cleaning and clearing. Well Jenn has done most of the hard stuff.
Speaking of hard stuff the President of the LDS church died last night. We got the news at about 8:00pm and it hit me pretty hard. I am not an active member of the LDS church but I have always admired President Hinkley. We all know he is with his lovely wife now and was welcomed into heaven with many glad hearts.
Regardless of your religious beliefs, you must look up to a person who spent his or her life with unwavering faith. Always sticking to what they believe in. How many times would it have been easier just to say "I give up" and take the "easy road". In his 97 year life I am sure there were times that he asked "Why". he was able to turn to god or creator or what ever. President Hinkley was a great man. My hope is that people will put aside their feelings for all different faiths and will see President Hinkley for the strong, loving, caring, faithful man he was.
Anyway, work should be interesting in the coming months. I may be going back to Europe next month but I don't know for sure yet. My projects will soon be put in to high gear so my workload will very quickly be at capacity. I will keep you in the loop as things develop.
No comments:
Post a Comment