
Over the weekend Eric and I and some of our friends went to the coolest restaurant called the Cedars of Lebanon. It's downtown. It's an authentic Middle Eastern food restaurant. I had no idea what to expect or what to order, as it was my first time eating this kind of stuff. We just ordered a little bit of everything and we all shared. WOW! It was amazing. Pastilla, Hummus, couscous, lamb kebobs, falafel, all kinds of stuff. Yummy! They had a belly dancer and some awesome music. She got Eric to dance with her- that was the highlight of the evening!! My pics turned out crappy- but trust me, it was a sight to behold. After dinner, we sat outside and experimented with some Apple Hooka- I'm not a fan, but the others loved it! We spent about 4 hours at this restaurant. We had a blast. I would highly recommend it for a fun night out!
http://www.dininginutah.com/cedarsoflebanon.htm
No comments:
Post a Comment