I am officially freaking out. Tommorrow I start my new college journey. I am really excited, but so nervous. It has been soooooo long since I was a student. But I am revved up and ready to go. Wish me luck.
The kids finished their swim lessons today. They both passed level 2 with flying colors. Montana wanted to jump off the diving board (unassisted- no one to catch her). She went on the board 5 times, would walk out to the end- get scared- and come back off. I told her to just practice jumping off the side of the pool into the deep water to get use to going under and coming up. I wasn't worried about her making it to the side. So she would jump off and grab the side with one hand- so she wouldn't go under that far. After she did that 3 times- she was attempting a fourth and I told her to take a big breath- and pushed her in!! She did great but was so mad at me- but so proud of herself that she did it! Hope I haven't scarred her for life. Justice stuck to the shallow- which was just fine with me. Onto Level 3 next summer. Ugh- summer is almost over- that makes me sad, but it will be nice to get back in a routine!!
1 comment:
Good Luck with school! You are so brave and ambitious to go back!
Post a Comment