
1. How long have you been together? 9.5 years
2. How long did you date? June 22 - Nov 14 only dated 6 months.
3. How old is he? 37
4. Who eats more? Ha ha ha- me
5. Who said “I love you” first? I did
6. Who is taller? Eric- except when I wear heels we are the same!!
7. Who is smarter? Eric by far. He is a great businessman and street smart too!
8. Who does the laundry? We are 50/50. I try to keep up with it during the week, but generally we tag team it on the weekend.
9. Who does the dishes? Me. Three times a day it seems.
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do- unless I am sleeping during the day- then I take up the whole thing baby-right in the center!
11. Who pays the bills? I use to- but we traded a few years ago and Eric is much better at it.
12. Who mows the lawn? Eric. He gets upset with me if I do it (although I think he secretly appreciates it).
13. Who cooks dinner? Eric 95% of the time. I absolutely hate to cook. He loves to grill and use all the spices (and dishes!). He is a master griller, but he can make anything and it always turn out fantastic. Our rule has become- you cook, I do the dishes.
14. Who is more stubborn? Eric says me, I say he is!!
15. Who kissed who first? I think it was date #3 or 4 and he still hadn't kissed me. So I took matters into my own hands.
16. Who asked who out? Eric had asked me to go for a ride in his new sportscar several times but I kept saying no because he was asking everyone in the office. He finally asked me on a REAL date after stalling for about a week (wow, he was so shy back then).
17. Who proposed? Eric did. Over a romantic candle lit dinner. Awwww.
18. Who is more sensitive? We are both sensitive- he just doesn't show it. I cry at the drop of a hat.
19. Who has more siblings? Eric has 2 brothers. I have one brother.
20. What were you doing 10 years ago? We had just started dating!! Wow time flies!
Five things on our to do list
1. Rent Juno
2. Get ready for our yard sale.
3. Laundry- never ending.
4. Water the flowers
5. Take my mom to the store (she broke her leg and I have to mommy-sit)
5 things we would do if we were suddenly made billionaires:
Since this is in our very near future :-) we have a plan
1. Pay off our remaining debt.
2. Invest for our kids future.
3. Invest for our future (so we could keep growing our money, quit our jobs, and travel the world).
4. Pay off our parents debts.
5. Build our vacation cabin in the woods on 50 acres in the middle of nowhere!!, and of course a new home in the city!! So many plans- but I will only list the top 5!!
Five places we have lived
1. Apartment in West Valley
2. Home in West Valley
3. ? Future vacation home in Midway or Duschense
4. ? Future home in South Jordan
5. ? Future vacation home in Maui!!
Five jobs we have had
Jenn: Lifeguard, Dancer/Teacher/Studio Owner, Bank Teller, Call Center, KJZZ Television - Master Control (many others)
Eric: McDonalds, Army, MagCorp, First Security Bank, Neways (many others)
Things people don’t know about us:
Eric: Born in Germany, Master Indian/Mountain Man clothing maker and beader, Loves Sushi, Has a collection of Movies (Western/Indian/War) he watches over and over, Has a great rock n' roll singing voice
Jenn: Can never remember the joke- but always remember the punchline, wanted to be an astronaut as a kid, loves bargain shopping- if it's on sale I love it even more, afraid of heights-especially bridges while driving (I will drive the long way to avoid them), I love kids!!
Okay, I tag everyone & anyone else who wants to play along! Copy and paste these questions and your answers on your blog. You’re it! Go!
1 comment:
You two are such a cute couple. I just learned so many fun things about you that I never knew!
Post a Comment