
Ewwww! Justice is having a Critter Crawl at school today. It is basically a bug race. So we went hunting for bugs in our backyard - we turned over rocks and dug in the dirt. It was pretty funny because he didn't want to be anywhere near them and neither did I. We were both squealing trying to get the bugs into the container. We found an ant, potato bug, earwig, worm, and snail. Hopefully one of them will put their running shoes on for him. I will be surprised if he actually takes the lid off the bug container at school. Hope he grows out of this phase, so he can kill the spiders for me one day!! And I especially hope he doesn't come home with extra bugs in his backpack!
2 comments:
That is such a fun idea! I love teachers that are creative like that!
That's cute, I wish I could of seen you two squealing. But I'd be squealing too!
Post a Comment