It's only been a couple of days since my last post but a lot is going on. My camera is on the fritz!! Ugh- always when you need it the most. Will post pics ASAP. Everyone is going their own direction. We are gearing up for Halloween- one of our favorite holidays! We are adjusting to fall- although we love the cooler weather- getting dark earlier sucks!! I need sunshine, and lots of it. Pretty soon it will be dark at 5:00pm and dark when you wake up. I am getting depressed just thinking about it. Anyhoo- here is the update on everyone.
Montana: She had her big barbie arm cast removed, and they put on a shorter cast (just below the elbow). It is healing nicely- just needs more time. She is always a character- the nurses got a kick out of her jumpiness with the "saw".
Justice: Lost one of his front teeth. The other one is loose also. He looks so cute! He is off for another camping trip with his friend Jordan this weekend. They are always off on adventures. He also is doing great on his bike- can't get him off of it!
Sierra: She is off to Disneyworld and then a cruise with the Jepsons. They too are always off on adventures. I guess the ENTIRE family is going. That will be fun for them- especially the cousins. She is doing really well in school so far, and is still "going out" with H.F. He is a good kid. I hope.
Eric: He has been so busy with work. I've decided he is addicted to his "Blackberry". They are never apart and it seems that he gives it more attention than anything else. He thinks I am over-reacting of course. So we made a bet that he can't go 24 hours without it. Saturday (tomorrow) is the day- it will be fun to watch him squirm when it rings and dings. He is traveling to Japan, Germany, and Hawaii in October. He will be gone most of the month. :-( Hopefully his schedule will slow down a bit- but we are so thankful for his job. I really shouldn't complain- we are so blessed.
Me: School, Work, Kids, Sleep when I can. Life is kind of the same everyday- like the Groundhog Day movie with Bill Murray. But it couldn't be any better. I guess I could win the lottery or something. Eric is taking me on a date tonight, Sushi/Movie- kids are away. I am excited. It's always nice to reconnect. He loves to spoil me. What a guy!
I will post pics soon. Perhaps a new camera is in my future???
1 comment:
Hey Jenn,
I know how you feel about camera's - it's taken me over a month to finally get my camera! I hate being without one. You should look into getting the Canon digital Rebel - that's what I had for 4 years and I LOVED IT! Great camera. I finally got to step up to the 40D! I have tons of people wanting me to do family photos in Utah so I plan on coming twice in October and once in November, I'll let you know! But if you do come this way let me know that would be great!
Sounds like the family is busy as can be!
I think that is so funny about Eric and his blackberry! Sounds like Aaron's little sister Danee with her texting! :p I just don't get it, I like to be unreachable!
Post a Comment