Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hair & Teeth

It's been an eventful couple of days! My friend Diane asked if I would put highlights in her hair. I was a willing hairdresser although I have never done it before. I asked her if she would put some in Montana's hair also because she has been wanting them for a really long time. So we were entrenched in bleach, fumes, dyes, and hair for a couple of hours. Once Tana had her hair done, Justice really wanted his done too. I was leery, but we did it. They both turned out so cute. And Di turned out as well...thank goodness!! I was nervous! It's always fun to learn a new skill! Sierra found out that she can start a cosmetology license through school next year. By the time she graduates she will have her official license to style!!! She is pretty excited about that! I told her that learning a skill like that is fantastic because you can take it with you wherever you go...whether you work for yourself or someone else...and everyone needs their hair done-especially me!!




Then later last night Tana told me that her tooth was loose. Tana has a track record of 24 hours from a tooth being loose to actually being out of her head. I don't know what the deal is, but it is weird. So today after school she was crying about it hurting her, pulled on it a couple of times, and WHAM!! It was out! Maybe she has a high threshold for pain?? I think she only has 3 more baby teeth and then we can think about braces- ugh!!

No comments:

...