Saturday, November 21, 2009

Waiting, waiting, waitng!!

I was heading out to meet Eric to drop off the kids for the weekend & we got stuck in traffic for literally TWO HOURS!! There was an 8 car pile up & it took them forever to clear it out. We were just parked there. Everyone was out of their cars socializing and roaming around. I let the kids sit on the hood of the car for a while just for kicks. It was one of those experiences where there is literally nothing to do but wait. So we had some good conversation & laughs. Then the traffic FINALLY got moving again & it felt weird to be going 65 MPH again.

Sierra's dance team performed at the Jazz Game Halftime, which means we had our annual Downtown Day!! So I checked the kids out of school early & we headed out. We were able to go down to the floor with the team for rehearsal and so I got some great close-up pics for a change. We had fun waiting around, roaming the tunnels & sitting in the LEXUS CLUB seats way down in front. After practice we roamed the city a bit and then we met Mom & Dad for dinner before the game. Eric picked the little kids up & then the adults went and enjoyed a FANTASTIC game! It was a really fun day!

No comments:

...