We had such a crazy weekend. Sierra was dancing her little heart out at the Stars National Competition from Thursday-Saturday. We lucked out this year because they had it in Salt Lake and we did not have to travel. That was nice. She did well on her solo and won 1st runner up. Her competition was pretty stiff and she competed against 12 girls. So she should be very proud of herself. She worked very hard on her solo this year and it shows. Her team did great and held their ground against those fantastic California teams. They won a few first places that they were really happy about. It was a fun weekend for Mom and I just watching all the teams and their creativity. We miss not having our studio- but it sure is nice to just watch the chaos!!
Tana and Justice got their soccer teams organized, and got their uniforms. They are so excited. They will both play on Wednesdays, and Saturdays. Justice will have practice just before the games, and Tana will have practice on Tuesdays. So it won't be as crazy as I thought. I am excited to see them running around. Especially Justice- it is his first shot at soccer. So we will see how it unfolds.
During all this excitement our water heater sprang a leak. So Eric and Dad spent all Saturday putting in a new water heater. Luckily Eric noticed their was a problem before we had a major catastrophe. Thank goodness for men!!
I got a new calling for church. I am the coordinator for our stake primary parade entry for the 24th of July parade downtown. I have no idea what we are going to do- but we have decided to do a float???? I am scared, but it will be fun.
We hope to relax today- but we will see how the day unfolds.
No comments:
Post a Comment