After almost 2 months the deck is now fully operational. I still need to put up the railing and lighting but at least the dog and go out the back door now. I am very pleased with how it turned out. Thanks to Tooele Dad for letting me use his saw and thanks to Officer Dad for helping me mix cement and create the stairs. I could not have done it without them. Last but certainly not least thanks to my family for not killing me for taking so long to get it done.
yesterday was Father's Day and My family got me a new gas grill. It is so nice. It has a side burner which is something I have always wanted. It looks great on the deck. When teh deck is all finished we will have to have a BBQ.
2 comments:
ohhh your deck looks really nice!!!! when we gonna do a BBQ on it??? ha ha!!!! love you guys so much!!!
It is a beautiful deck. What craftsmanship, it is amaizing. Who could of thunk the enginerring that went into it.
Love to all,
Grandpa Dave
P.S. Thanks for making this blog!!
Post a Comment