
Well tomorrow I will leave for Acapulco. It will be four days of nothing but business. I know it is difficult duty but every once in a while you have to take it for the team.
I will be staying at the Crown Plaza Hotel (see picture). It is right on the beach. I will be doing a presentation on Friday and Saturday night I have to wear a tux for a formal dinner. It will be interesting. I haven't put on a tux since I married my sweetie.
Speaking of my sweetie, I will miss her. However, this will be a great trip to scout out the area because our anniversary is coming. Maybe we can go back in November or should we wait until we have been married 10 years? Hmmmmmmmm......
I will post some pictures while Ii am away. Viva Mexico.
2 comments:
DAng! Thats to bad Eric! I'm crying for you right now!!! and that hotel looks like a crappy one on top of it all!
Have a good time! hope were still on for sushi next weekend. YUM!!! i've been on a sushi binge!
How about we go this year AND next year!!! Works for me!
Post a Comment