Well I am back from the all work and no play trip to Mexico. It was a great trip. I had to do a presentation and I think it went well. We had to play on the beach with the distributors, which was tough duty but somebody had to do it. Here is picture of the beach. This picture was taken right off my balcony. I know rough life.
On Saturday night there was a gala dinner with an awards ceremony and dinner and dancing. I had to wear a tux so here is a picture of that. Included in this picture is the Mexico office staff. I
must say that I look pretty good in a tux.
All in all it was a great trip. I bought some clothes for the kids and a shawl for Jenn and a paraglider dude for Little Bear. The food was good and the people were great as well. The honey and I are planning a trip for our anniversary. She will love it.
See you next trip.
1 comment:
It looks as so I would have enjoyed being there, but I wasn't! Thanks for saying you had one for "ME".
Love ya Son
Love Big Daddy
Post a Comment