Thursday, August 23, 2007

Another Birthday

Written by Jenn


August is a month full of Birthdays in our family. August 18th is Montana, Uncle Steve, and Aunt Amy's birthday, all on one day. That is always fun. Then just a few days later it is my birthday. I don't know how but we always manage to make each birthday so special. Tana had a huge birthday blowout, and then they spoiled me too. Eric bought me this really nice table and chairs for the patio. SO CUTE. Here is a pic, and a pic of the nice chairs my parents got me. I just mentioned that it would be nice to get some more chairs a few weeks ago, and BAM- the house is now loaded with new places to sit. We all went out for dinner last night also to celebrate. The past few years I have really struggled with getting older, but this year I feel like I got a year younger. For the last 3 months or so I kept thinking that the year is 2008. So when I finally remembered its only 2007- I realized I also was not going to be as old as I thought. That 40 marker is fast approaching. So I am happy to know I have three more years to enjoy my 30's instead of only two. Dumb, I know, but it puts a smile on my face. Grama Dodie always calls with her birthday songs. The phone rings in the morning of your birthday and you just know it is her. She is amazing- all these birthdays to remember and she never forgets us. We love you Grama.Thank you family for always making me feel special on my day!

1 comment:

Greg and Niki said...

I meant to call you on the 22nd! My big sis is getting so old.. NOT! I hope that you had a great one! I miss you! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

...