Well the kids are back to school!! Yay!! Montana is in 2nd grade. She is doing great so far!! She is getting her work done, and homework as well. We are off to a great start. She has a couple of friends that she walks to and from school with. They are so cute together.
Sierra is getting the hang of 8th grade at her new school. She has lots of friends already and knows a bunch of people from her old elementary. So it wasn't such a hard transition after all. She has been super busy with cheer responsibilities- it is a lot more leadership behind the scenes kind of stuff than I would have ever imagined. They filed papers at registration, spent a whole day making posters and planning the pep rally, they practice practice practice. They really are a great squad and I am so happy with everything they are doing. She loves it and the girls are all best of friends. The text messaging on her phone is so out of control. It is nonstop, 24-7 unless her battery is dead. They never actually speak to each other- which seems weird, but those thumbs are constantly going. I remember when talking to your friends meant you were stuck to the wall phone and that springy cord that would stretch clear down the hall. Everyone would pick up the phone and you would have to say "I'm on the phone!!". Ah- those were the days.
Justice starts on Monday. He can't wait. He still packs his backpack everyday. The play time has been seriously cut down. Which he can't quite understand yet. I have to keep telling him that everyone is at school and won't be home until 4:00. So it will be nice to get him on a schedule also.
I Love School!!! The house is not quite so messy- not so many dishes- and I actually can have two moments of peace in the day. School Rocks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment