Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Lagoon

We spent the day at Lagoon with just our little family. It was a work party for the Larry Miller Corp. So it was a huge party but I didn't see one person I knew. They gave us great discount tickets and a nice bbq dinner for at least 1000 people. I was hoping they would have another prize drawing- turns out it was a raffle for a 7 day cruise to Mexico or a set of golf clubs. Winner to be announced on the 28th?? Lame. So I will enter that and see how my luck is holding out.

We had a great time running from ride to ride. Montana was super brave and rode all the big roller coasters for the first time. She LOVED them. Justice still wanted to stick to the kiddie rides. We did manage to get all of us on the River Run- and we all got drenched. It took half the day to dry out. The new roller coaster "Wicked" looks amazing. The line was just WAY too long and we decided we wanted to ride other rides rather than stand in line forever. We came home exhausted and funned out!! It just made us want to get busy planning our next trip to Disneyland. :-)

No comments:

...