Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's Halloween...every day this week!


Yesterday Tana got to dress up for her dance class and take treats to pass out. She was so stinkin excited it made me laugh. She was a little disappointed I wouldn't let her wear her mask. I thought it would be a bad idea while doing pirouettes and such.

Tomorrow the kids in the neighborhood are doing a Pennies by the Inch fundraiser. They dress up in their costumes and go door to door asking for donations for Primary Children's Hospital. The kids love it and we usually bring in almost a thousand dollars. Not bad. This year I get to bring my nephew Skyler with us (he just turned one). So we are real excited for that.

After that we will head out to the Haunted House at my moms neighbors. It gets bigger and better every year. Sierra has been working at it for the past couple of years. This year she asked if her whole cheer squad could help out. They said yes- so hopefully they can be scary and not so cute!!

Then of course it's parties at school, and trick or treating on Friday, then the annual Chili feast at Grama Laura's. Phew! Hope we can get the rest of our pumpkins carved by then!! Happy Haunting! I will post pics through out the week!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I found you!!
I am new to blogging, but it is pretty fun! I am going to link your blog so I can stay updated.

Misty said...

I haven't personally blogged in a while and I just read your invidible mother post - I cried! That is so true! I might still it and post it if you don't mind! Well hope the family is well have a great Halloween! :)

...