Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sierra Update

We finally heard from Sierra today. She headed off to Disneyworld and then a Disney Cruise to the Disney private island (somewhere in the Bahama's) with the Jepson Clan last Friday. She was in Orlando this morning on their way home. She said they had a great time! She went snorkeling and was able to catch several "non-stinging" jellyfish. When you lift them out of the water they turn to jelly! I was once stung by a jellyfish so this really intrigued me- sounds cool. She said they had a teenager group/club on the ship that had lots of fun activities and dances for kids her age- so she was well entertained. She also did some hardcore shopping and picked up some great deals (at least I have taught her something). I'm telling you, this girl is SPOILED-but she is worth it!!

Chris is finally closing on his new condo this week. It has been under construction for over a year. It is beautiful- and hopefully worth the wait. It will be so nice to have them living closer to us. We are missing Sierra like crazy and are excited for her to come home!

See you soon sweetie!

1 comment:

Michael and Tiffany Harper said...

Jen, i'm so jealous that you get to spend a week in hawaii at suck a beautiful resort!! I wish my husband was here so bad!! You guys are going to have so much fun!

...