Yes it is true that I am spoiled. Driving the Lambo was a once in a life time event. now I can say that I sat behind the wheel of one of the most sought after cars in the world. It was an amazing experience. It also had a very strange effect. I had built up such an expectation about these cars that no car could live up to my expectation. Don't get me wrong it was cool but now I have no desire to own one.
I would like to take a second and talk a bit about the blessings in my life. Just as Jenn said sometimes it take seeing our friends and family go through tough times to realize how blessed we really are. I can't even count the blessings in my life. From the blue sky to the green grass, from the food on my table to the clothes on my back, from the car I drive to the roof over my head and these are just a few on my blessings. I am thankful for everything from the soil that supports the foundation of my house the clouds in the sky and everything in between. It is true that I have my bad days when I don't want to be around anybody but those days are overshadowed by the days when I come home to my wife who always greets me with a kiss and the sound of my kids saying "DADDY". It is all worth it.
I am sitting in a hotel room in Tokyo and wishing my bride of 10 years was here with me. The next two weeks will be hard because for the next 14 days I will be home for only 2. Again I am blessed to have a job that allows me to travel but I still miss my wife and kids. Just think, in a few short weeks we will celebrate our 10th year of marriage. We will celebrate this anniversary in a very special way. You deserve to be spoiled Jenn.
No comments:
Post a Comment