Here is a recap of the last two days. Yesterday was the day I did my presentation. The turn out was amazing with over 10,000 people showing up. I did the laundry detergent presentation 5 times. It always gets a good response. During this presentation I stain a shirt and wash it on stage. Then I talk about surfactants and enzymes and such. Since everybody has to do laundry this presentation goes over well.
Last night after I was finished for the day I decided I was hungry so I decided to strike out into the city to find something to eat. I went to a Korean BBQ and ordered beef, pork and some veggies. At a Korean BBQ they bring out raw meat and you cook it yourself at the table. It was yummy and an adventure.
After a rough night I got up and showered and went to breakfast. Where did I go....You guessed it, McDonalds. Here in Japan the food at McDonalds actually looks like the pictures. It was really good.
I am looking forward to going home this afternoon. My bus leaves the hotel at 1:30 and the flight leaves at 6:00. I am really missing my wife and kids. I am glad this trip was short.
No comments:
Post a Comment