Saturday, January 16, 2010

Out of sorts

The little kids are still gone to Hawaii until Sunday afternoon, so it has been just Sierra & I for a whole week. It has been fun to spend extra time with her. She is so busy that I cherish the few moments that I get to spend with her during her hectic days. She has had a couple of performances for drill this week and we have been able to go out to dinner with Jim a couple of times. We've watched some tv, and had fun conversation. I am so impressed with the woman she is becoming. She is doing well in school, she's polite & gets along well with her friends. She has made wise choices and continues to excel in whatever she puts her mind too. I am so proud of her. It will be nice when the little ones come back and we can have our family unit together again. Then hopefully we won't feel so out of sorts.

Justice & Montana are having a blast in Hawaii. They have called daily and give me the update. Swimming, sunset watching, Polynesian cultural Center, snorkeling (Justice had a snorkel full of water/panic moment but was fine), more swimming, shopping, extinct volcano exploring??, and more swimming. So glad they are having fun! Although I can't wait to have them home again!

With the kids gone or busy, I've had a lot of free time that I've been able to spend with Jim. We've been shopping, watching movies, having dinners, lunches, and just enjoying a lot of time together. He's so good to me. It's nice to be with someone who appreciates everything about you. I'm so thankful for him. So it will be an adjustment to get back to normal life next week. But I can't wait to squeeze & kiss my babies!!

No comments:

...