Finally my babies have come home. Well two of them anyway. For Christmas break they all went to stay with their dads for a week. It literally felt like forever. I tried to enjoy my time alone, got lots of sleep for a change, spent lots of time with Jim, and tried to get caught up on housework...to no avail. It just is weird without them around. So things are happily back to normal...almost. Sierra wont be home for another week, and then Justice and Montana will be going to Hawaii for a week with Eric. I'm soooo jealous. They will have the time of their lives. It will be their first airplane ride. They are so excited, and I can't blame them.
Also during this last week, the fridge went out again. So I had all the food out in the snow to keep it cold. Which was quite handy, and I was thankful it wasn't 100 degrees in July when this happened. But it made access to the food tricky for a couple of days. But the repairman came and fixed the whatchawhozit that was broken, and we are back in business. It was a pricey repair, but definitely less than the cost of a new fridge- thank goodness.
I took Justice & Montana ice skating today at the Kearns Olympic Oval. I forgot my camera...so you will have to use your imagination. They are naturals at this. It took about 20 seconds for them to get the hang of it, and then they were off like rockets. I made several laps, but they did not want me slowing them down. It was a great workout. We were all pretty tuckered out when we decided to hauls our hineys home. So happy to have them home again!
No comments:
Post a Comment