Wednesday, May 9, 2007

First leg

Well the first leg is complete. We landed in Cincinnati at about 4:30 local time. The flight was good with one exception but I will get to that in a second. The movie was “Because I said so” with Diane Keaton and Mandy More (sp). It was a good movie. There have been several movies lately with the same plot like “Failure to Launch” but this one was good. I would give it 3 stars.

Because I am traveling with a person that travels more than I, I have been sitting in The Crown Room enjoying the quite, watching TV and sipping on complimentary drinks and treats. What a life.

Anyway back to the flight. About 1 hour before we landed somebody developed a case of gas. I am not talking about jet fuel. I am talking about the kind we all have but don’t like to talk about. I just kept thinking about the Sienfeld episode “Rusty,… RUSTY…” I really wanted to say something, offer some beano or something. My gosh. There is nothing worse then smelling something like that and not being able to get away from it. I looked around at the people around me and it was clear that everybody was feeling the same way.
The flight to Frankfurt leaves at 7:30pm and 8.5 hours late we will be there. Well it is time to have another drink. I will write more when I arrive in Germany

No comments:

...