This morning we finished up with a recap of what has been discussed and then we went on a sight seeing tour. Since we were in what used to be East Germany, we went to one of the old border watch towers. It was amazing. I can't imagine what it must have been like to live behind the Iron Curtain.
Then we went to lunch and said our good byes. We drove to Wiemar and walked around. It was beautiful. then to Wiemar Castle. Then 2 hours later we arrived in Frankfurt.
We are staying at the Radisson. I was booked in the Business Room Wow... I'm a big shot. Just kidding. The hotel is shapped almost like a circle. My room as all the way on the end and the windows face the city. What a view. We took the train into down town and walked to the old part of Frankfurt. Much to my surprise it is May Fest. So the Brats, wine and beer were flowing freely. What a time to be here.
Tomorrow is London and the flight takes off at 10:00am. So I better get some sleep.
Then we went to lunch and said our good byes. We drove to Wiemar and walked around. It was beautiful. then to Wiemar Castle. Then 2 hours later we arrived in Frankfurt.
We are staying at the Radisson. I was booked in the Business Room Wow... I'm a big shot. Just kidding. The hotel is shapped almost like a circle. My room as all the way on the end and the windows face the city. What a view. We took the train into down town and walked to the old part of Frankfurt. Much to my surprise it is May Fest. So the Brats, wine and beer were flowing freely. What a time to be here.
Tomorrow is London and the flight takes off at 10:00am. So I better get some sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment