Saturday, May 12, 2007

London

Well I am back in Frankfurt after spending the night in London. What an amazing city. This is a place where you would have to spend a week or more to see everything. So much history. Here are a few shots.I know the one with the Tower Bridge in the background I look mad. I wasn't. The sun was in my eyes.
This is the one where I am eating fish and chips. It was good.
Big Ben. Was an amazing sight. It was huge. This has been a great trip but I am so ready to get home.
The meeting in London went very well. There was a lot of energy in the room. Which makes up corporate types relax a bit. We are putting the majority of our eggs in this basket so we want to make sure it sells well. Thus far all is going as planned. Tomorrow we launch here in Germany. They are planning to sell product on site which should be very interesting.
Last but certainly not least tomorrow is Mother's day. I wish I had words to explain how I feel about my mother and more importantly the mother of my children. I cannot put into words what it means to me to know that my wife is home taking care of my kids. She is such a blessing to me. She loves me and I love her more than words can say. So thank you my love for all you do. Thank you for always being at my side. Thank you for helping me to be a better person and thank you for supporting me in everything I do. You are an inspiration to me.

1 comment:

Jenn & Kiddos said...

Thank you sweetie! You are such a treasure! I love you. Hurry home!

...