I just turned 38 and have developed a troubling disease. It's one my grandmother has warned me about and I have felt the symptoms coming on for a while. It's called Can't Remember Shizz. Just yesterday I lost an important check, & Montana's birthday candles for her party cake. I walk into a room on a mission to do or get something- I get there- and have no idea what I am doing. This is so annoying!! I have started doing crossword puzzles to strengthen my brain. I have also heard that working out improves your memory- as well as your physique. I need to hit the gym. Pronto.
1 comment:
That must be what is happening to me.... I tell you it is not fun and I feel like an idiot most of the time... I love to do word searches and I try crossword puzzles but get frustrated most of the time and as for the gym..... Enjoy your day..
Post a Comment