
Growing up- my family has always been totally into the Olympics! From the Opening ceremonies, all the events possible, to the Closing ceremonies. We were watching the DVR of the opening ceremonies last night with my dad. Dad and I are oohing and aahing about how cool it is, and the technology, and how would you ever think of something like that. Meanwhile, Eric is asleep. What? We watched as all the countries were coming in, and commenting on the population of the countries, their outfits, etc. Eric is totally bored. Are we weird to enjoy this? I think not. I especially loved the Dancers that painted the blank paper, the drummers, and the little block pattern thing! I thought it was so amazing. Also as the Olympians were marching in and walking across the chalk and then across the painting- that was genius and so cool to see it transform as more and more people came in. We had to leave before the lighting of the flame- so I will watch that when I get a moment.
Ok- a few of my favorite events that I hope not to miss are: Diving, Every Gymnastics event, Synchronized Swimming, Hopefully they will air some TaeKwonDo for Justice to watch, and of course the basketball. I wish they had American Football! Now that I would watch!! Anyhoo- Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!
No comments:
Post a Comment