Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School! Wahoo!!

It finally arrived!! The day all my kids are in school for the full day!! I love my kids dearly- but after 14 years of spending the day with them, and a summer full of boredom and nerve grating- I was more than ready. It was bittersweet. But mostly sweet. Now I can get some schoolwork and sleep in.
The cheer moms decided to decorate the girls lockers to honor them as the year kicks off. They do a lot for the school and no one ever cheers for them. So it was fun and I included pics of how cute it turned out. Sierra looked awesome with her platinum blonde hair and summer tan.
Then it was the little ones turn. Off to the elementary- first Justice to his first grade class. He wasn't nervous at all- in fact he was annoyed that I came into the classroom with him. hmph- so much for mom. Then I took Tana to her classroom. She was super nervous- but I think she will be fine after a few days. With her broken arm, and glasses I was really worried that the kids might tease her. But she seemed very happy when she came home.
So all in all- we are off to a great start. The kids liked their teachers and are excited to go back tomorrow. Yeah for school!!

No comments:

...