Video of the Limo
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
9th grade promotion
My baby is growing up. It's bittersweet- but I'm excited for her. High school is so much fun and I hope she enjoys it half as much as I did. Tonight her and 18 of her closest friends went to Chili's for dinner all dressed up, and then rented a limo to bring them back to the school for the big dance. Now this wasn't just any old limo- it was a GIGANTIC stretch Hummer limo. All the parents were there to take pics and you could hear the kids nearby oohing and aahing when it pulled into the parking lot. Then they all piled out of that thing like clowns out of a car at the circus. I got some cute pics of the group and her and Mark together. It's nice to arrive in style!
awww....the happy couple :-)
Video of the Limo
Video of the Limo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment