Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pool Time

After swimming at my friend Michelle's last week we were really itching to get a pool. We just got it set up and it is MUCH bigger than I thought it would be. It's 10 feet wide and 30 inches deep. It is 900 gallons (yikes) and has a filter & chlorination system. So it's pretty nice for a "little" pool. It was really a pain to set up because our yard is so un-level. We tried several spots but ended up putting it on the brick patio (which I know is going to be a bad idea) right by the house because it's the only place it would work. So we will see if the kids can behave and not flood the house :-{ I will have to put a tarp over the window right behind it I am sure. But I am hoping we can avoid that--- I NEED THE SUNLIGHT! We have a cover for it so hopefully the water will warm up a bit! It is chilly hose water. So the kids are perfectly happy and loving the water today!! Hopefully that will keep them busy for a couple of days!






No comments:

...