Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My whitty whittle kids

As I have said before- my kids are a hoot. They are always saying things that crack me up. Yesterday they were on a roll- so Sierra and I started writing down all their funny antics. You may not find them as funny, but these will spark memories for us in the future so I wanted to jot them down.

Justice: "Can I help you Adam" Sierra: "Adam? Oh...you mean madaam" Justice: "Whatever"

Montana: "Mom- what is whipwash?" (Whiplash)

Montana: While practicing her dance: "Ready, OK!"

Montana: "I wish I was a Banfire" (Vampire)

Montana: (Singing like Elvis over and over) "Feva Las Vegas" (because it's hot there)

Montana: "Good luck living!! Results of living may vary" (Spoken like a commercial announcer)

Justice: "Where's the Wii Wiimote?" (He meant to say remote)

Montana: "Aaaahhhhhh, I'm crowning!" (Screamed while assuming the birthing position. A result of too many "I didn't know I was pregnant" shows!!)

We spent most of the day laughing at these two. Ahh- they keep me smilin'!

No comments:

...